This appeal is for seeking donation so as to have enough funding on on-going basis for awarding the “Toppers” in various subjects listed as under;
- CT6 - Statistical Methods
- CA2 - Model Documentation, Analysis and Reporting
- ST8 - General Insurance – Pricing
- SA5 - Finance
1. Who will be entitled to get the award?
Candidates scoring highest mark in March and September Examinations.
2. Who can donate for the Prize fund?
Donation can be given by
- Individual Members of IAI
- Actuarial Consulting Firms
- Employers of the Members of IAI
How much amount of Donation is required to create Prize Fund?
The amount of donation should be a minimum of INR. 5,00,000/- and the prizes will be given out of interest earned on the same.
How much amount of Prize will be given?
The prize amount will be minimum of INR. 5000/- for each candidate in each examination.
The Income Tax status of the Donation Amount?
Donor will receive benefit under section 80G of Income Tax Act.
Naming the Prizes?
The donor can name the Prize.
The acceptance of the offer to donate and the naming of the Prizes will be subject to acceptance by the Institute.
The Institute may have reason/s for not accepting the offer of donation without giving reasons.
If you are interested in creating the award, please contact Mr. Sandeep Mahajan at 022-62433337 or at Sandeep@actuariesindia.org