The Library of IAI is very unique in its kind, as it has specialized collection to serve the information needs and provide guidance to those studying for actuarial examination. The library is the access point to get material for further reading in the subject of interest.
- Members who want to use the library services, can mail the library membership form to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
- Members can borrow maximum two titles at a time. The duration for which a title can be kept is maximum 15 days for Mumbai based member and 21 days for outstation member.
- Mumbai based members should come personally to collect the books, Out-station members can send their request through email and the book would be couriered to them.
- The duration of loan can be extended by phone or e-mail or in person. Depending on the demand for the book it is reissued to the same person for 2 more weeks.
- One can renew the title only one time for further 15 days before due date depending upon the demand of the same. Fine on late return is Rs. 10 per day.
- One can reserve a book, which is out in circulation. As soon as the book returns to the library the person who has reserved the book will be intimated by e-mail or phone.
- The documents which are for reference only can be accessed and photocopies of required part can be requested.
- Members need to ensure safe return of the title to the library, failing which they will be required to bear the cost of the title or provide another fresh copy of same title to the library.