1. Online Payment :
The Procedure for online payment is as under:
- Visit the IAI website at (www.actuariesindia.org) and login in member login with your login id and password. (If you are logging in for the first time, you can login by providing your membership number as login id and your date of birth in DDMMYYYY format as password). For example, if your membership number is 289 and date of birth is 6th May, 1980, then your login id will be 289 and password will be 06051980. If you do not remember your membership id, then please contact Mr. Sandeep Mahajan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an existing member of Institute of Actuaries of India and logging in for the first time and your Annual Membership fee is also due, then, the system will prompt to update your address/contact details and then proceed for Annual Membership fee payment and afterwards will ask you to change your password and upload your photograph. If you are logging in for the second or subsequent time, it will prompt you to update your address/contact details and then proceed for payment of Annual Membership fee and show you details of Annual Membership fees payable.
- You can opt to make your payment via Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking or IMPS.
- Once the payment is successful, you will get the acknowledgement receipt on your registered email ID and your Annual Membership fee due date will be updated. You will be able to view the updated due date immediately under your Profile Tab and the Receipt can be downloaded from transaction detail tab.
- In case the payment has failed for some reason, please contact Ms. Anvi Sonavale at email@example.com or at 022-62433335 for getting the problem resolved.
- In case the transaction fails after the amount is debited to the card/bank account, the amount gets refunded to the card or bank account normally in 8-10 working days. In case of non-refund, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Demand Draft or Pay Order :
The Annual Membership fee may be paid by Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of “Institute of Actuaries of India”, payable at Mumbai. Please indicate your full name, Class of membership (Fellow, Affiliate, Associate or Student) & “Annual Membership fee for the year (mention year)” at the back side of DD/Pay Order and on Renewal Form. Please ensure that payment by Demand Draft / Pay Order is honored by your bank as dishonor of the same may require you to pay penalty charges of Rs.500/-.
For payment made in currency other than INR an additional Rs.500/- will be charged as Bank Charges.
We would like to inform you that any payment done by cash or consolidated payments would not be accepted.
3. Wire-transfer (for members residing outside India)
Click to view details.
- For payment made through wire transfer members need to pay additional Rs.500/- as Bank Commission and Wire Transfer charges.
- After the payment has been made through wire transfer, members are requested to inform Accounts at email@example.com under copy to Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org for confirming the receipt. In case the members do not send any communication to IAI in this regard, the Institute shall not be responsible for the payment made and the amount shall be kept in suspense A/c as a result of which members’ status will remain Inactive in the database.