"Actuarial Common Entrance Test" is applicable to the candidates who plan to enroll as student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India and wish to take actuarial examinations.
Any candidate studying for
- Students who have appeared 10+2 or an equivalent examination and waiting for the result.
- A candidate who have passed 10+2 or any other higher courses/examinations.
- Finance, or any other stream, but you have love for Mathematics and skills in Numeracy.
- Mathematical Sciences: Maths, Statistics, Econometrics or any other.
- Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant or a Company Secretary.
- ACET Examination is conducted only in India.
- ACET result is valid for 3 years from the date of declaration of the exam result for taking student membership of IAI.
If you have any queries about Actuarial Common Entrance Test(ACET) please email us at email@example.com