1. When will the Annual Membership falls due?
Annual Membership renewal date falls due on 1st April every year.
2. What are the rates applicable for each category of members?
|Class of Membership||Fees in Indian Rupees (INRs.)|
|Fellows and Affiliates||9,000+(18% GST) = 10,620|
|Associates||3,000+(18% GST) = 3,540|
3. How much is the Annual Membership Fee for Fellows, Affiliates and Associates above age 60 and not gainfully employed in profession or practice or medically unfit to be gainfully
employed in profession or practice?
|2,000+(18% GST) = 2,360||Accepted through offline mode along with application|
4. Who are eligible for Life Membership and how much?
Fellows, Affiliates and Associates who are more than 60 years as on 1st April every year are eligible for Life Membership.
|Ten times the normal Annual Membership as mentioned above.||Accepted through offline mode only along with application|
5. How much is the Annual Membership Fee those who are more than 75 years of age as at 1st April?
No Annual Membership fee.
7. If the transaction fail?
Online payment transaction made was not successful however the debited amount will be credited back into your account within 8 - 10 working days if the payment was not transfer then contact to firstname.lastname@example.org or 02262433347
- If the International card is not accepted then you can make payment through wire-transfer.
8. If the failure to make payment?
The payment should be made online on or before 1st April every year failing which the membership will lapse, resulting in to removal of name from the register of the Institute.
9. How to reinstate Membership?
a. Members whose Annual Membership is outstanding only for year:
Where Annual Membership fee is in arrears for less than one year, reinstatement will be made on payment of the current year Annual Membership fee.
b. Members whose Annual Membership is outstanding for more than one year:
Where Annual Membership fee is in arrears for more than one year, reinstatement will be made on payment of Annual membership fees amounting to the year in which the membership was lapsed and the current year Annual membership fees.
Members whose Annual Membership fee is outstanding for more than ten years can do reinstatement of membership offline only.
For Fellows Affiliates and Associates
Members whose Annual Membership fee is outstanding after 1st April can reinstate their membership offline only.
10. Whom do I should contact for further details on reinstatement of Membership or any other matter relating to Annual Membership fee?
Kindly contact Mr. Sandeep Mahajan at email@example.com or at 022-62433337
11. Whom do I should contact in case the payment has failed for some reason?
Please contact Ms. Nilima Kadam (Chief Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 022-62433339.