Procedure for Registration
- Visit the website https://www.actuariesindia.org/ under Seminar Tab - Upcoming Seminars or Click here.
- Select the Seminar you want to attend from the list of seminars displayed and click on Register Now.
- After clicking on Register Now, you will be redirected to the registration tab where you need to select one of the two options
(i) I am a member
(ii) I am a non-member – which will further have two options
(a) Non-Member Individual (b) Non-Member Corporate
- If you want to register more than one participant, you need to login through Non-Member Corporate ID.
- Offline payments (Cheque / DD / NEFT) should be made within 7 days of generating the invoice. After payment send the transaction details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receipt – After successful Payment, a Computer Generated Receipt is sent on your registered mail id from email@example.com.
- Attendance – Two days prior to the seminar all the registered delegates will receive email from IAI, containing details of the event. On the day of the seminar the delegates need to sign at the registration counter and collect their badge to record their presence.
- Presentation – After the seminar all the presentations pertaining to the seminar will be available on IAI website under the Seminars tab – Past seminars.
- Photos – After the seminar all the photos pertaining to the seminar will be available on IAI website under the Seminars tab – Past seminars.
- CPD – Attendance Letter and CPD Letter will be mailed only to IAI members and Attendance Letter will be mailed to all the delegates after the seminar.
- Suggestions – If any should be dropped to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I clicked on Register Now, nothing happened the page expired. Am I registered?
- Registration is confirmed after you receive receipt in your email id entered during the time of registration.
- How do I know how much CPD I can claim for a seminar?
- The amount of verifiable CPD hours is listed in the Announcement of the each event and also under Upcoming Seminars tab.
- If I am not able to attend the seminar; can somebody else attend in my place or can I get refund?
- Cancellations of a confirmed place must be notified in writing by email. However Replacement of delegate falling in the same category is possible. Please refer the cancellation policy of the seminar as follows:-
- For registrations cancelled 15 days or more prior to the seminar date, full paid seminar fees less INR 1000 admin charge, will be refunded.
- For registrations cancelled 14 days or less prior to the seminar date, the full seminar fee will be assessed and no refund will be made.
- If a registrant doesn’t show for the seminar, they forfeit their seminar fees and no refunds will be made.
- 50 % Refunds of registration fees may be granted if an attendee is unable to attend the event due to a family death, illness, or other extraordinary circumstance. In such an incident, the AssistantManager – Marketing must be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com along with suitable proof (example non-availability of VISA/ Doctor’s prescription). As well along with this we will need disclaimer from the delegate stating “I certify that this amount is not being claimed by me from any other office.”
- If there are two simultaneous events and the delegate needs to shuffle from one event to other, the same will be permissible with a processing fees of INR 500. The delegate need to re-register for the event and registration fees for the earlier event is to be refunded.
- I am a non-member, can I attend the seminar?
- Yes, the details of the seminar are mentioned in Click For More Info under Upcoming Seminars tab.
- I click on the payment gateway it seems as the page cannot be displayed, am I registered?
- You need to register again. In case amount got debited from your account it would be refunded back to you in 8-10 working days.
- If I am unable to attend upcoming seminar, can I attend the next seminar with the amount paid earlier?
- No, the amount can not be forwarded or refunded.
- Amount got debited from my account however receipt not received?
- Registration is only confirmed if you receive a computer generated confirmation receipt from IAI. In case amount got debited from your account it would be refunded back to you in 8-10 working days.
- I have registered for the seminar but by mistake I made the payment twice. How should I apply for refund?
- Drop a mail to - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have an online generated invoice but I require the invoice with authorized signature and Company stamp. Is this possible?
- It is a computer generated invoice. Hence signature and stamp is not required.
- I have received an online receipt but there is no signature and company stamp. Can I get hard copy of the same as I have to get the reimbursement from my company?
- It is a computer generated receipt. Hence signature and stamp is not required.
- What about accommodation for the seminar?
- Delegates must book their own accommodation and travel.