The soft copy of the study material shall be in eBook format which can be accessed by using Vital Source Bookshelf.
- Member need to order the softcopy study material online through their IAI member login.
- After making successful payment, member will receive receipt of payment and a unique code for the subject/s purchased on their registered email id. The unique code (token) is for one time use and should not be shared with any other person.
- Member need to download Bookshelf for Mac/PC/iOS/Android from http://www.vitalsource.com/downloads .
- Member has to create a Bookshelf account on http://www.vitalsource.com/redeem once he/she receives the unique code from IAI.
- Sign in with your Bookshelf account email address and password.
- Click "Redeem” on the respective subject and enter your code.
- Click on "All Titles" in the collection pane to view all the books in your account.
- Double click on the title to download the book. Once downloaded, double-click again to open the book.
- The token once consumed cannot be returned or replaced.
- The eBook validity after redemption, is 3 years online access and perpetual offline access
- For any technical difficulties in opening , the members should follow the help and
- support issued by Vital Source (outlined in the eBook redemption instructions)
- Price list of soft copy material is given below in Annexure 1
eBooks are accessed using VitalSource Bookshelf.
Bookshelf enables students to access eBooks online through a browser or they can be downloaded to a laptop or mobile devices using the Bookshelf application or mobile app (for up- to-date versions of iOS, Android and Amazon Kindle Fire).
A Bookshelf eBook can be accessed on up to 4 authorised devices (2 laptops / PCs + 2 mobile devices, for example a work computer, a personal computer, a mobile phone and an iPad).
If using a company computer or device, students need to check they have permission to install the required application.
When printing from Bookshelf an automatic watermark will be added to every page. This cannot be removed as it is part of the software settings. The software will only let you print 100 pages each time you log into your account. The print quality is unlikely to be as high as a printed hard copy from IAI.
If students have any technical difficulties members should follow the help and support issued by Vital Source (outlined in the eBook redemption instructions). The IAI should not be held responsible for any technical issues experience by the members.
For any queries or assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 022-62433339.